Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Tear the Veil

It was loving, very loving. That was what I once called the arms of abuse. It was a cold small space where only those who knew were allowed in. I was locked in here alone, unsure of why, since I had the key to free myself. Which I did after 10 years of marriage.

I am now a best-selling author because I and 18 other fearless visionaries decided to take a leap of faith and share. This is how I used the key and freed myself.- I am a fearless Visionary  I will #teartheveil

Now hear my sisters roar!!!! Support us by getting your ebook copy here:

https://theprincessofsuburbia.com/fearless-visionaries-authors


Resilient. Ambitious. Tenacious. Courageous. Amazing. Selfless. Passionate. Brilliant. Caring. Radiant. Loyal. Focused. Determined. Generous. Assertive. Strong-willed.
Compassionate. Helpful. Inspiring. Insightful. Valuable. Genuine. Strong.

These are a few words, which describe the incredible women who have experienced horror, looked terror in the eyes and are ready to tell their truth to impact the world. 

There I was at the edge of the Verrazano Bridge, New York U.S.A, in my car with my foot on the pedal ready to end it all. All my money was gone, my family's house was gone, businesses were stolen from underneath me, and life, as I had known it in America, was over! A husband whom my family and I had invested in - the person I thought would forever have my back instead shamed me and left me with nothing!

I was left wholly broken, physically depleted, emotionally and financially drained!
This African princess is full of guilt, shame and the reality of a failed life, one I dared not unleash on my royal family.

As I pressed my feet against the car’s pedal for what I thought was my last day on earth, a thought came to my mind, “Is this the legacy you want to leave for your children...a legacy of suicide? Do you want your two boys always to think they were never enough for their mom to stay alive?” 

Born to a royal household in the south-western region of Nigeria, the Adumori Royal family did not shield me from depression, disordered eating, stress disorder, domestic abuse or suicide ideation.

Left with only my two boys and hiding my ordeal from my family, I had to re-engineer my life as if I was going to survive to tell my story. I peddled my way back from the edge of the bridge with determination to live for my sons! I spent the next three years in hiding, fighting for my boys while sleeping on a cold hard floor; working the late-night shift in a deep freezer at a 711 store in New Jersey, USA. It was the only place that would help a once successful entrepreneur.
Though my life journey was hard, I refused to walk away in defeat and abandon my legacy. I know the pain it feels to be stripped of your self-worth, dignity, and pride. I also have seen the joy of recovering it all. Therefore, I am committed to helping other women break their silence, share their stories, and reclaim their legacy. I am DR. FUMI STEPHANIE
 HANCOCK, an African Princess, living in Diaspora.

Meet 18 other powerhouse women whose dynamic life stories play like television series or a massive award-winning Hollywood film. These relentless lives are choosing to no longer play it small by blowing the lid off their explosive stories. They have elected to change nations with their truth. My modern-day heroines suffered in silence, incredible atrocities swept under their rugs until now.

Their stories are raw. Their pain is real. Their strategies are proven, and their advice is heartfelt. Take a journey with me through this Book of Missions™. Welcome to FEARLESS VISIONARIES: 
TEAR THE VEIL™…

Laying on the cold floor, drugged and unable to move, ERYKA T. JOHNSON is gang-raped by eight men while in college after an R&B concert. Can she re-discover her self-worth and become a voice for other women like her?

Impregnated by the rape of her cousin only to experience the horrific trauma of a terminated pregnancy by the aggressor, ONYINYE CHUKWUNYERENWA struggles to trust her family who refuses to expose the cycle of incest amongst them. Can she find the courage to address family secrets and fight for the rights of children?

“Guilty!” was the verdict heard altering the trajectory of CHANELLE WASHINGTON’S life as she faced a 17-year prison sentence for assault with ending up with an abusive spouse. How did this trained nurse re-gain her power and freedom?

Driven by a mother’s love, FLERIDA SANTANA-JOHNAS fights to save her son from a system that accused him of sexual misconduct on a college campus just because of the color of his skin. Will the system destroy the life of yet another black man or will this mother triumph and free her son?

Kidnapped from her birth family in a rice sack in India unaware of plans to sell her into child trafficking, DANA PRIYANKA HAMMOND lands in the foster care system of America only to experience the abuse of a narcissistic adoptive mother. Will she overcome feelings of abandonment and neglect?

Committed to a man for 26 years who lives the double life of a serial cheater, 
RAMONA JONES finds herself constantly forgiving and struggling to overcome post-infidelity stress syndrome to sustain her mental and physical health. Will she survive this failed marriage and find peace amidst the chaos? 

Thrust into the role of caregiver at the age of nine, with her mother diagnosed with breast cancer, DR. DEBBY OLUSA never imagined she would make it out of her poor, crime-infested neighborhood to study abroad at Cambridge University. How did she do it?
Hearing the unsettling news of her daughter's considered suicide, YOLANDA DUPREE battles deep depression and wars against the inner chatter that says, “you failed as a mother.” Will she be able to repair this mother-daughter relationship that once brought her so much joy?

Challenging the custom of most Nigerian families to remain married, EDNA CHICHI NJOKU escaped an abusive marriage in America while not having citizenship to follow her dream of becoming a Hollywood- Nollywood filmmaker. How did she overcome?

“You’re a liar!” are the words JAY KAY FREDERICK remembers as she’s interrogated for nearly three hours while facing her sexual predator in a UK courtroom… while struggling with genital mutilation experienced prior.  How did the verdict push her to become an advocate for women rights in the UK? 

Homeless, jobless, depressed and suicidal, WENDY ALEXANDER manages to overcome the opinions of her others in America to build an international business in the Middle East. How did the Middle East save her life? 

Lying in bed helplessly bleeding from her neck and shoulder left to die, 
RAMONA PHILLIPS spends most of her childhood protecting her mother from abusive men and later fights the same challenge in her relationships. How did she, a woman molested as a toddler, survive the trauma of her abusive past to create a legacy of healthy mindset living?

With over 7 million women in South Africa infected with HIV/AIDS, ZIZO MDA challenges her government to provide more and better solutions/interventions. Does she succeed with standing up for the voiceless?

Broken and ashamed TERI CHARLES struggles to find hope after each failed pregnancy and fertility treatment. How does she restore her joy and find fruitfulness in life?

Trembling and shaking while in the kitchen one day feeling depressed and anxious, DR. EVEANGEL SAVAGE considered ending it all but instead managed to find help. How did she use therapy to overcome PTSD?

Killings, shootings, and abuse…she could have easily been a statistic in her crime-ridden neighborhood, but opportunity and open-mindedness allowed DR. LEONORA MUHAMMAD to escape and find purpose in helping others in the healthcare system. How did she defy the odds?

Teased and terrorized in school by her peers for being different, MARKITA D. COLLINS overcomes the effects of dyslexia and instead uses words both written and spoken to heal others around her. How did she change her world?

Challenging the outdated practices of the Arab world concerning women, FATIMA MOHAMMED uses her wit, wisdom, and courageous spirit to push the limits and let women know they have value, worth, and a voice outside of abuse. How does she advocate for the respect of her fellow sisters?


Each chapter captures the heart of a master storyteller - vulnerable, resilient and courageous. It presents an invitation to live your dreams out loud, push against limitations, and address your silent monsters. 

Expect to be awakened as the fierce power of woman is revealed and the battle cry of her story heard globally.

These stories will rehab your vision, ignite your passion, turbocharge your life purpose, and refuel your destiny.

Every mother, daughter, aunt, wife, and sister friend need to own Fearless Visionaries™: Tear the Veil™ 

May our audience find their voices, the courage to speak up and stand in their truth. 

Brave. Good. Powerful. Hope. Soothing. Adventurous. Illuminating. Optimistic. Unique. Invincible. Powerhouse. Innovative. Kind. Fierce. Bold. Driven. Dedicated. Enthusiastic. Funny. Phenomenal. A friend. These are few of the words I will describe all these women.

Join the #FearlessVisionaries #TeartheVeil movement today at: 
https://theprincessofsuburbia.com/fearless-visionaries-authors 


FOREWORD WRITTEN BY QUEEN OF EMURE-EKITI KINGDOM, NIGERIA


THIS BOOK IS NOT JUST AN ORDINARY COMPILATION but a necessary healing journey, unveiling atrocities which have been committed against these extraordinary women, tearing the veil off their once-silenced voices. As an African Queen, I stand with these resilient “princesses” to say, “NO MORE!” Our African Princes will no longer be accused of social ills neither will our Princesses be violated any longer!
~ Olori Iyabowale Mariam Adebayo


Follow us on Social media here and Learn about the #FearlessVisionaries movement today!

Official Website: www.fearlessvisionaries.com


This book will change your life. Please comment and share. Get help if you need to. Do not carry it alone!

Your award-winning film producer now best-selling author blogger chic,
Edna Chichi Njoku
https://chichimovies.com/meet-ms-chichi

No comments:

Post a Comment